WHEN WILL THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND EFL TV GAMES BE ANNOUNCED BY SKY SPORTS?
THE EFL has confirmed the timetable it hopes to reveal which games Sky have been selected for live TV screening.
The league is stressing the dates are “illustrative” only and may change, but for the games up to the end of February it hopes to give a minimum five weeks’ notice of TV changes which then falls to four and three weeks’ notice for the climax of the season.
It means the next set of games for the remainder of August should be revealed by the end of this week.
Sky has the exclusive live TV rights for the EFL’s three divisions as well as the Carabao Cup and Papa John’s Trophy. Highlights are moving to ITV with their first show on Saturday July 30 at 9pm on ITV 4 – see HERE
You can see all the EFL TV games selected so far HERE
EFL DATES FOR TV SELECTIONS (illustrative only and may change)
- Remainder of August Selections for 13 August to 31 August by 8 July – announced on time HERE
- Selections for 03 September to 17 September by 29 July – announced on time HERE
- Selections for 01 October to 22 October by 26 August.
- Selections for 29 October to 12 November by 23 September.
- Selections for 19 November to 03 December by 14 October.
- Selections for 10 December to 01 January by 04 November.
- Selections for 14 January to 04 February by 03 December.
- Selections for 11 February to 25 February by 06 January.
- Selections for 04 March by 03 February.
- Selections for 11 March to 15 March by 10 February.
- Selections for 18 March by 17 February.
- Selections for 26 March (Int Break) by 24 February.
- Selections for 01 April by 03 March.
- Selections for 07 April to 10 April (Easter) by 10 March.
- Selections for 15 April by 17 March.
- Selections for 22 April by 24 March.
- Selections for 29 April by 07 April.
- Selections for 06 May by 01 May.